Bridges on the Park
210 Lee Barton Drive
Austin, TX 78704
This mid-rise condominium offers high-end finishes and amenities in a luxury building located a stone’s throw from Town Lake. The building offers 1 and 2 Bedroom floor plans and top of the line finishes and appliances. Walk to music festivals, and everything downtown Austin has to offer.
Bridges on the Park has a Walkscore of 75, meaning you can walk to most errands with good public transit options.
6 Stories and a total of 104 condo units, consisting of 1 and 2 bedroom units.
FALL IN LOVE
There is a backyard with a pool, hot tub, outdoor fireplace, professional barbeque pit and cabana.
Downtown Living with Nature & Entertainment at Your Doorstep
Bridges on the Park owners and residents enjoy all the benefits of this prized location including hiking, biking and jogging around the acclaimed Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail, strolling along Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge to pick up dinner or groceries at the flagship Whole Foods Market, catching a play at Zachary Scott Theatre across the street on S Lamar, meeting friends for Sunday brunch at a nearby restaurant, playing nine holes of golf at the Pitch ‘n Putt across the street on Lee Barton, or getting a massage or pedicure from Viva Day Spa on the ground floor of the building. In addition, residents can walk to Zilker Park, Auditorium Shores, and the Long Center. Enjoying film and music festivals including South by Southwest and Austin City Limits becomes that much easier to do when you don’t have to worry about parking because you live in the center of it all.
About the Building
Bridges on the Park is a luxury six-story, 104 residence, mid-rise condominium building situated steps to the south shore of Town Lake at the southeast corner of Lamar Boulevard and Riverside Drive.
The building offers one and two bedroom floor plans. The one bedroom condos range from 860 sq ft to 1002 sq ft. The two bedroom condos range from 1364 to 1645 sq ft. All residences include 9’4″ ceilings, oversized windows, wood flooring, double vanity in master bathrooms, cove lighting, Bosch stainless appliances, granite countertops in kitchen and bath, and balconies.
- 24-hour front desk concierge in beautifully furnished lobby
- Backyard with pool, hot tub, outdoor fireplace, professional barbecue pit and cabana
- Full-time on-site management and building engineer
- Ground floor retail including Viva Day Spa, Toasties, Bows & Arrows, and Spartan
- Fitness center
- Bicycle storage
- Business center with Wi-Fi and projection screen
- City and Park views
- Private on-site storage area
- Controlled-access entry to building and garage
- Reserved parking spaces in controlled-access garage
- Located next door to Paggi House Restaurant, across the street from Zachary Scott Theatre, and steps to Town Lake and Pfluger Bridge
- Wood flooring in kitchen and living areas
- Cove lighting
- Expansive windows with double insulated, energy-efficient ”low E” glass
- Natural fiber carpet in the bedrooms (standard)
- Seven foot solid core interior doors (standard)
- European-style wood cabinetry with self-closing drawers
- Private balconies with panoramic views
- Brushed stainless Bosch appliances including:
- 36” gas cook top
- 30” single thermal oven
- Ultra quiet dishwasher
- 36” side by side refrigerator
- 36” chimney-style range hood
- Kohler fixtures including large basin brushed stainless chefs sink with pull-out spray
- Granite slab countertops
- Ceiling height in each home is nine feet, four inches
- Bathroom flooring options include ceramic subway tile to cream-colored travertine
- Two bedroom homes feature a six foot soaking tub and separate glass-enclosed shower with tiled bench
Construction of the building began in Spring 2006 and move-ins began in the Winter of 2007. The Bridges on the Park management and homeowners association board is a strong, caring, cohesive group that ensures the maintenance and integrity of the building now and for years to come. Owners and residents alike love this building and are hard-pressed to leave. The majority of the building is owner-occupied, but rental options do come up every now and again. Over the years, residents have gotten together to host progressive holiday parties, monthly happy hours at nearby bars and restaurants, and a myriad of other events and activities.